Welcome to my blog!!

Welp, here goes.....not sure how I'll do at this but I'll give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. "Yearning to be Average" has to do with my desire & goal to just be an average size person.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Quick check-in and why Pool Water Pat made me cry

Just a quick check-in to update you on weigh-in....I lost 2 more!  63 total  :)

Went to the gym this morning and had a good weight workout and then threw in 8 minutes on the elliptical just for fun. (who would've ever expected me to say that!?!)  Haha  I typically don't do any cardio on the days I do weights but I had a few extra minutes and figured any extra cardio could always help.

I didn't go to zumba last night, it was a rough day around here.  Nothing to do with workouts or food.   Jerry & I recently bought one of those blow-up ring pools for our backyard, a pretty good size one...yesterday he had water delivered from 'Pool Water Pat.'  He's a local guy who basically delivers truckloads of water to pools around here.  Sooooo we paid $200 to fill the pool and not even 30 minutes later, most of it had collapsed because it was either a) too full or b) not quite flat enough, there's just a slight slope.  It's not Pool Water Pat's fault as you the customer tell them when to stop filling and I'm sure he doesn't really care what happens after as long as he makes his delivery.  lol  Soooo both of us felt like crying because our $200 went down the yard and into the parking lot of the condos behind us with the water.  lol  We're at a crossroads now, not sure whether to get a 1/2 load delivered and hope that it will stay put or give up, having lost both the money for the water and the pool itself.  Needless to say, I didn't feel like going to zumba last night! 

One milestone that's close....I'm 14 pounds away from weighing less than Jerry for the first time EVER in our married life!  I can't wait to be able to say that (finally) I weigh less than my husband. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment