Welcome to my blog!!

Welp, here goes.....not sure how I'll do at this but I'll give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. "Yearning to be Average" has to do with my desire & goal to just be an average size person.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Overconfidence & weigh-in

Weigh-in was yesterday and I lost 2 more -- 65 total so far!
While that is good and I'm glad I lost, I was hoping for 3 or 4 pounds.  The main reason being I had cheated and weighed myself early and had already lost 2 pounds in the week after my previous weigh-in on June 30th.  Ha!  I think doing that was a mistake as it made me overconfident and I probably relaxed a little with my food choices.  Nothing too bad but I was less strict in the week following and that's why I didn't lose any more.  Oh well - lesson learned!  I need to have Jerry hide the scale from me in-between weigh-ins.  The trouble with that is that he'll forget where he put it and then I won't have a weigh-in.  lol

I took the day off today from the gym, my shin was bothering me yesterday and I think the rest will do me good.  Back to the grind tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment