Welcome to my blog!!

Welp, here goes.....not sure how I'll do at this but I'll give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. "Yearning to be Average" has to do with my desire & goal to just be an average size person.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Right to bare arms...and yes, I meant to spell it that way

Haha!  So wanted to include a quick progress pic of my shoulders/arms....I did chest & shoulders at the gym this morning and felt pretty good afterward.  It's hard to take pics of yourself while flexing!

So I did what any good mother would do and made my teenage son take it - I think he's scarred for life.  Oh well!  Haha.   Don't mind the blurriness and my face - awkward!  But I wanted to see the progress I've made on my arms/shoulders. 


1 comment:

  1. Pardon my language, but DAMN, girl!! Lookin' good!!

    And your son should be proud to have such a buff mom!

    ReplyDelete