Welcome to my blog!!

Welp, here goes.....not sure how I'll do at this but I'll give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. "Yearning to be Average" has to do with my desire & goal to just be an average size person.

Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm alive....just barely

Haha okay so I'm a little dramatic.  My dad used to sing "Hooray for Hollywood.." sometimes when I was being a good actress.  Or if I whined, he'd tell me I could play football for the San Francisco Forty-Whiners.  LOL

Anyhoo....did well with my weights this week, did legs & back on Tuesday after missing them for a couple weeks and felt it on Weds. It hurt to walk, my quads/hammies were so sore!  So I rested on Weds & Thurs.   Went for a short run this morning, just a couple miles but it felt pretty good.

I was hoping to run outside tomorrow but I just checked the weather and it's looking pretty chilly in the morning!  Not sure if I'm ambitious enough for that.  We shall see.

I am down 13 pounds and feeling much better than even just 4 weeks ago.  Basically back to 80 pounds lost so maybe 10 more to go for my final goal weight I think.

Will keep you posted, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment