Welcome to my blog!!

Welp, here goes.....not sure how I'll do at this but I'll give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. "Yearning to be Average" has to do with my desire & goal to just be an average size person.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Back in the saddle again.....halfway anyway...

Just wanted to type a quick post....I'm still not back in the gym regularly but a lot of that is due to late nights at baseball and twice in the past week I've had a REALLY bad sinus headache/migraine in the mornings. 

However I have done really well with my food choices this past week or so, I feel great as I am back in my routine of good eating and am still drinking LOTS of water. 

Checked the scale this morning - prob not a good idea as I haven't even worked out - but it said I was down 2-3 lbs from a week ago.  Granted, I think a lot of that was water weight/bloating anyway but still, psychologically it feels good to see it going back down. 

My pants didn't feel as tight this morning either so that's always a good way to start your Friday!

Tomorrow morning again I won't be able to make it to the gym. :(  That bums me out because Saturdays are my favorite day for workouts because I don't feel rushed.  Even if I have parties at work, I don't have to get there until noon so I have more time.  But tomorrow Isaiah has a double-header and has to be in New Haven by 9:00 so that's not happening.  Sunday will hopefully be a good workout day!

I'd like to get this extra weight off before we go to Florida in 2 weeks - totally doable as I just need to lose 4-5 more lbs to get back to -85 lost or so.  If I don't lose it before we go, I'm sure I will sweat it off there anyway!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment