Welcome to my blog!!

Welp, here goes.....not sure how I'll do at this but I'll give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. "Yearning to be Average" has to do with my desire & goal to just be an average size person.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Zumba - part deux

So wish me luck -- I'm planning on heading to zumba class tomorrow night!  We'll try this again.  It's at a different place here in town and they've just begun zumba recently.  A friend of mine from baseball and I are going so that will make me feel more comfortable (I hope!)  Will keep you posted how it goes.  I figure it'll be a great way to add in some extra cardio.  Weigh-in is Thursday, I'm hoping for a 2-lb loss, we'll see though.  I've had a lot of interruptions this time with my workouts....I've been a little sick (summer cold - blech), early baseball games, and being at work until 1:30am for a party.  :(  So we shall see!  I'm still going regularly, just have had a few missed days here and there, which is unusual for me. 

Wish me luck at zumba!  Hope I remember my shoes this time.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment