Welcome to my blog!!

Welp, here goes.....not sure how I'll do at this but I'll give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. "Yearning to be Average" has to do with my desire & goal to just be an average size person.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family......Thanksgiving is just about my favorite holiday (it's a toss-up between that and Christmas). 

It's a quiet day here, I already went to the gym and ran this morning - I'm thankful for gyms that are open for a few hours on holidays! 

Jerry's at the firehouse but will be home in time for dinner tonight.  We're celebrating Thanksgiving on Saturday with Lynn (Nick & Sarah's mom) at her house.  SO excited for that!  I even bought a new sweater for the occasion - from the JUNIORS department!  Haha! 

I'm thankful for this past year especially and for all the changes made. 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment