Welcome to my blog!!

Welp, here goes.....not sure how I'll do at this but I'll give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. "Yearning to be Average" has to do with my desire & goal to just be an average size person.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Can you keep a secret??

So I'm heading home to Ohio this Sunday with Isaiah -- I cannot WAIT!!!  Haven't been home since Christmas so we're looking forward to it.  I figure I better post now because I probably won't during our visit there.  Lest any of you have any plans to break into our house, please know that my husband, stepdaughter, and our pitbull will be home.  ;)   Haha!

So what's the secret?  Weigh-in technically is next week on August 10th but I will be out of town, of course, and don't want to bring my scale with me from home.  You never know how other people's scales will compare to your own so I don't even want to try that.  Haha!  I went ahead & weighed in yesterday morning (one week early) and lost 2 more since last week! That makes my grand total unofficially 70 pounds!!  Finally!!  Woo-hoooo!!!  I'm not going to record it in my planner yet as I don't count it 'official' but I'm recording it here to have some accountability for when I'm in Ohio.  My goal during my visit is to maintain good eating habits and go for a run most days I'm there -- either outside or at my sister's house.  :)  (if she'll let me - last time I ran on her treadmill I knocked picture frames off desks, etc.)  Haha! 

Wish me luck!  I'm confident that I'm set enough in my routine that I'll do well but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at all nervous.  At least there won't be any peanut butter fudge this time.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment